Designed by a team of practice management and software experts who understand the financial pressures you face, Vitera Intergy Practice Management gives you the tools you need to improve operational efficiency, reimbursement and collections.
Intergy PM features sophisticated financial management tools paired with unrivaled ease-of-use to assist your practice in meeting the difficult challenges of today's business and economic climate. At the same time, Intergy takes your practice to the next level of connectivity with your patients, payers and other providers.
1. ICD-10 ready
- Continuing our commitment to keep our customers ahead of governement regulations, Intergy PM provides you with the tools you need to avoid decreased compensation, ensure payments from services rendered, and increase revenue and incentives from government programs.
2. Insurance eligibility verification
- Eliminate time spent on phone call verification, reduce claim denials and avoid bad debt from uninsured patients with Automated Eligibility Verification.
- Ensure patients are covered for services prior to their appointments with AEV real-time eligibility batch verification (based on scheduled appointments) or for individual patients.
3. Advanced provider and resource scheduling
- Make the most of your time and resources with rules-based scheduling.
4. Patient flow tracking
- Improve your understanding of the patient experience from check-in to check-out with Patient Flow Tracking.
- Monitor and improve practice performance, financial health, and the patient experience from a selection of more than 200 standard reports.
5. Claim scrubbing
- Save time for both you and your patients by catching errors prior to them becoming red flags with payors.
- The optional integrated Claim Scrubbing service lets you "scrub" claims and fix errors prior to submission to your clearinghouse.
6. Collections module
- Reduce unpaid claims with Intery PM's powerful A/R management tool that uses automated reminders ("ticklers"), next actions and collection letters, to attach open guarantor and insurance balances for each plan, to address problems before the filing limit has passed.
- Server-based or subscription-based, hosted option.
- Single database with Intergy EHR.
- Integration with Intergy Practice Portal.
- Full EDI integration with Transaction Services.
View Online Demo
Explore other components of the Vitera Intergy solution:
|Get started today. Call 877.446.3841 or CLICK HERE to request info.|