Years ago, your practice made a sound investment in Vitera Medical Manager software. Today, Vitera is proud to continue building upon that legacy with a robust new Vitera Medical Manager v12* release. Learn more about how the features of Vitera Medical Manager v12 can help you improve workflow and your bottom line.
- ICD-10 Code Files: Vitera Medical Manager v12 comes integrated with the full ICD-10 code set
- ICD-10 System Date: Vitera Medical Manager v12 provides the ability to turn on ICD-10 codes at any time to assist in ICD-10 readiness
- Insurance Payer Date: Vitera Medical Manager v12 provides the ability to set individual insurance payers
- Mapping Tools: Vitera Medical Manager v12 includes a suite of mapping tools that utilize the General Equivalency Map (GEM) and Reimbursement Map provided by CMS
- Powerful Code Search: Vitera Medical Manager v12 provides enhanced ICD-9 and ICD-10 search functionality based on keywords
- Validation Messages: Vitera Medical Manager v12 assists billers by providing code validation messages for the appropriate code set
- Pre-Bill Work List Utility: Vitera Medical Manager v12 will enhance workflow by correcting pre-bill errors through this new module
- 5010 and full support of ICD-10 Readiness
- Integrates with Vitera’s Meaningful Use certified products
- Supports remote server access through Medical Manager Hosting Services
- Now Available for Windows®, SCO UNIX® and LINUX®
*The Vitera Medical Manager Desktop is currently available for Vitera Medical Manager Version 11 and higher running on Windows®, SCO UNIX® and LINUX® operating systems.