As a women's health provider, you face two unique sets of challenges. You are responsible for everything from long-term preventive care to managing acute and chronic health conditions. At the same time, you are required to document and analyze visit information to track pregnancy progress and manage risk. Vitera Intergy EHR software for OB/GYN, in conjunction with Vitera Intergy practice management, provides the tools you need to help you manage your business, care for your patients more effectively and ready your practice for meaningful use incentive programs and other regulatory initiatives.
The OB Chart
Vitera Intergy EHR’s built-in OB Chart allows you to streamline documentation with features like gestational age defaults and QuickText for rapidly entering standard notes and specialized instructions. Easy-to-read flowsheets allow you to check overall progress as well as generate a comprehensive OB form for use in labor and delivery.
Vitera Intergy EHR includes tools for highlighting risks and problem pregnancies which can result in reduced associated risks. There are also a number of overall OB Chart workflow improvements such as simplified transfer of care, which enables better coordination of patient care.
With Vitera Intergy EHR software for OB/GYN, your practice can:
- Access a comprehensive electronic health record, prenatal record and risk management solution.
- Automate the creation of a comprehensive antepartum record through the use of fine-tuned visit templates.
- Effectively manage risk with a fourfold approach to gestational age decision support, OB problem list and risk factor scoring, health guidelines and a comprehensive patient education tool.
- Utilize health management tools that you can set up to provide guidelines for preventive and ongoing care for conditions from cervical health to pregnancy to menopause.
- Put away manual dating tools in favor of computer-based calculations. Electronic gestational age assignment provides an instant summary of dating information, including LMP, clinical exam, and ultrasound estimates. It allows you to see who made the latest assignment as well as the EDD based on new data.
- Review information across clinical visits with clinical flowsheets. For example, a flowsheet can instantly provide analysis of a patient's response to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
- Provide and track patient education. You'll be able to easily establish a list of topics for every trimester and patient condition and document the education provided during a visit rapidly, ensuring that the prenatal record reflects everything that was discussed. In addition, patient education topics can be accessed and printed for the patient to take home.
- Access and report information on a single patient or an entire population to see outcomes such as patient responses to HRT, prevalence of abnormal pap smears, and even upcoming delivery reports by estimated due date for research or incentive programs like Pay-for-Performance
Access your information kit: EHR for Obstetrics and Gynecology