- Remote Monitoring System (RMS): The RMS is an early-warning software available for several Vitera Healthcare Solutions products and can prevent or minimize many host and application errors from occurring on your system. By proactively monitoring your system's health and performance, RMS provides support personnel with critical system information about the status of the application or host server.
- Remote Access: We utilize remote access software to provide a secure connection and collaboration tool for customers with broadband connections. When you have a system issue that requires support, our technicians can use our remote access software to securely link to your system.
- Online Services: For maximum convenience, you can log support issues online. You'll receive the same comprehensive support, and as with our technical support center, we are often able to solve problems on the first contact.
To ensure you get the support you want, Vitera offers 'tiered' service levels on selected products. These service levels are Silver, Gold, and Platinum, and may be available for both software support as well as hardware support.
Current clients -- Please visit the Support Center for access to service requests, product training and documentation, Solution Finder, Online Invoices & Payments and more. Or for assistance call 877.932.6301 and dial:
- Option 1 for Sales
- Option 2 for Technical Support
- Option 3 for Customer Service
- Option 4 for Network Services
To find out more about all the technical support tools and options that are available to our customers, complete the Request Information form or call 877.932.6301, Option 2.