At Vitera Healthcare Solutions we understand that one of our greatest assets is our reach in the healthcare community. That is why we strive to present networking opportunities where you can learn best practices from each other in addition to sharing your needs with us. Participation with the following Revenue Cycle Management networking opportunity allows you to meet other healthcare professionals and consultants from around the country.
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) group on LinkedIn®
This group, sponsored by Vitera, brings together healthcare professionals, consultants and industry leaders to share best practices on Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) such as how to reduce claim denials, speed A/R timeframes, negotiate with payers and more.
Simply create your profile, visit the Revenue Cycle Management group page and request to “Join this group”.
What is the LinkedIn® network?
LinkedIn® is a third-party, online network of more than 25 million experienced professionals. The basic membership is free and when you join, you create a profile that summarizes your education and professional accomplishments. That profile helps you find and be found by former colleagues, classmates, peers and friends. You can easily network with people who are already using LinkedIn or invite your trusted contacts to join LinkedIn and connect to you.
How your practice can benefit?
- Network with colleagues, subject experts, and Vitera Healthcare personnel
- Ask questions within your network related to Revenue Cycle Management or other issues you’re interested in
- Doctors can be listed as a recommended Service Provider by gathering recommendations from referring physicians and patients
- Connect with vendors to improve your Revenue Cycle Management processes and grow your business
- Ease recruitment by posting and distributing job opportunities
- Get introduced to other professionals through the people you know
Explore our other Revenue Cycle Management tools: