In addition to keynote speakers and numerous educational sessions, VIBE 2013 offers two full days filled with roundtable discussions and demonstrations with Vitera team members.
Featuring information targeted at all functions within the practice, VIBE 2013 offers participation in activities that will focus on the following:
- Company strategy and vision - learn about who we are as a company and where we are going
- Peer engagement - network and exchange information with peers and partners
- Best practices - gain insight into best practices for product optimization and utilization
- Product strategy - discover Vitera's innovative practice solutions and product direction
- Regulatory and incentive programs - improve your ability to comply with new regulations and ensure maximization of incentive programs
- Market dynamics and influencers - develop a better understanding of the health industry and key drivers impacting your bottom line
Great Food and Networking Opportunities
With so many great sessions to choose from, you may wonder where you’ll find the time to eat and network. We’ve got you covered!
Included in your registration fees are the following meals and networking opportunities:
- Tuesday, September 10 – Welcome Reception Beach Party with dinner, drinks & dancing!
- Wednesday, September 11 – Breakfast, lunch and heavy hors d’oeuvres and drinks from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the Partner Pavilion
- Thursday, September 12 – Breakfast, lunch and dinner and drinks at the Customer Celebration Event
- Friday, September 13 – Breakfast and grab-n-go lunch
Connie Podesta - Author and comedienne Connie Podesta, will show you how courage, humor and dedication can help you manage change and transform your everyday stresses into opportunities – both in the office and at home.
David N. Gans - As Senior Fellow Industry Affairs at MGMA and one of the highest-ranking MGMA executives, David will present the final general session, focused on how practices can leverage healthcare reform and industry changes to grow their practices.
Below is a tentative VIBE 2013 conference schedule: